About this Event
To become CMMC Level 2 certified, you'll need to pass a CMMC assessment by a 3rd-party assessment company called a C3PAO. CMMC assessments are highly detailed and require demonstrable evidence that you meet each of the NIST SP 800-171 controls. In order to be certified, all 320 control objectives must be met.
In this session we'll be pulling back the curtain on a CMMC assessment. We'll be uncovering important details such as:
1. How is a CMMC assessment conducted and who will need to participate?
2. What objective evidence will the assessor look for?
3. How long will a CMMC assessment take and what will it cost?
4. How should you choose your C3PAO to conduct the assessment?
5. Who will make up the CMMC assessment team?
0 people are interested in this event