About this Event
One thing is very apparent with CMMC, it is very technical and will require a high degree of technical skill to do it properly. But, many small businesses don't have a dedicated IT staff, or their IT team has no hands-on experience with meeting technical standards. How can a business with limited or no IT staff achieve CMMC certification?
In this session, our team will explain the technical resources and skills needed to prepare for a CMMC certification. We'll address:
1. Which CMMC requirements involve technology and which are organizational processes?
2. What technical decisions will companies face when preparing for CMMC?
3. In what cases can an external IT expert be helpful?
4. Can CMMC certification be achieved without an IT staff on the payroll?
5. What are the pros and cons of hiring your own IT staff?
Join this informative session as we discuss the "IT skills-gap" common to so many small businesses.
0 people are interested in this event